We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
By providing a space for the next generation of explorers to discover, create, and work together to achieve collective goals and pursue shared ambitions, IncubateIND provides fertile ground for networking and teamwork. We work on solving world’s greatest problems through technology driven community of entrepreneurs, student and government. IncubateIND will be an educational experience for participants of all levels. We will have various workshops like Educational, Drone, health, bots, cyber security etc. from which participants can learn entirely new skills or platforms, and many mentors who will be able to share their knowledge acquired with years of experience. IncubateIND provides a central platform for all generations of explorers to discover, build and work together to solve world’s greatest problems through technology.
Company URL: https://incubateind.com
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Be able to write queries for MongoDB (noSQL)
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as EJS depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as SCSS, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 (Bootstrap 4)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests using Mocha, Chai or Jest
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Make sure to mention other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology related to your development stack.
Any person with a Bachelors or Masters degree in CS and having built projects in web development are eligible.